• In total there are 32 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Moonshiners on Discovery Channel

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Pheidippides
Permanent Ink Finger

Moonshiners on Discovery Channel

Unread post

Discovered this show browsing the internet wanting to not think after work. Moonshiners is on its second season. I'm hardly a "do it yourself" kind of guy, so I find the making of stills and setting up an operation in the forest to be quite interesting. If you have some time to kill, I highly recommend this show. Be sure to check out Jim Tom. :D
kelstan

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Intern

Re: Moonshiners on Discovery Channel

Unread post

I have seen this show. I think it's interesting from an historical standpoint, but I don't know how "real" the show is. It seems that law enforcement would easily be able to catch these people once they have been on TV. Plus the fact that they seem drunk most of the time makes me think they are not usually in control of their faculties enough of the time to evade detection by authorities.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”