• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New article/book review by Jared Diamond

#4: Sept. - Oct. 2002 (Non-Fiction)
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

New article/book review by Jared Diamond

Unread post

Jared Diamond reviews Darwin's Cathedral: Evolution, Religion, and the Nature of Society by David Sloan Wilson in a NY Times Book Review.www.nybooks.com/articles/15798Haven't had time to finish the article, but the book appears to be about the origins of Religion. The review has lot's of tasty Jared-esque questions... Edited by: LanDroid at: 10/29/02 8:47:09 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: New article/book review by Jared Diamond

Unread post

LanDroid:Do you plan to read the book? I might be tempted to pick it up and read it if I had someone to discuss it with. Then again, there are about a dozen books calling my name. Don't you wish you could set a book on top of your head and in a few minutes have the wealth of information trickle down into your brain via osmosis? Heck, I would walk around with books for hats all day long.Chris Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 10/30/05 3:43 pm

Return to “Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies - by Jared Diamond”