• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

IMPORTANT! The Dawkins chat has been rescheduled!

#8: May - June 2003 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

IMPORTANT! The Dawkins chat has been rescheduled!

Unread post

The date and time for the chat session with Professor Richard Dawkins has been changed due to events beyond his control. Please take this poll so I know how many to expect, and be sure to make a post after you do the poll so we all know who will be there. Thanks!Old Date: Sunday July 6 at 11:00am ESTNew Date: Saturday July 12 at 10:00am ESTNo need to take this poll if you know you cannot be there.Will you attend the chat? Results (total votes = 9):Yes, I will be there!&nbsp7 / 77.8%&nbsp I am fairly certain I will be there.&nbsp2 / 22.2%&nbsp  "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: IMPORTANT! The Dawkins chat has been rescheduled!

Unread post

I'll be there. Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
pctacitus

Unread post

#2 again Chris. Chris, no offense, but you really seem to be wound a bit too tight about this, and frankly, I'm a little worried about you.
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Aye Science is neither a philosophy nor a belief system. It is a combination of mental operations that has become increasingly the habit of educated peoples, a culture of illuminations hit upon by a fortunate turn of history that yielded the most effective way of learning about the real world ever conceived. E.O.Wilson
disabledpublishing

Unread post

I will be there Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 6/27/03 1:18 pm
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Unread post

I'll be there.
conanlee

Unread post

I'll be there. I find similar situation in China the Unweaving the Rainbow concerned : pseudoscience, anti-science, anti-reason, postmodernism, astrology and so on. I'm anxious to talk to Mr. Dawkins.

Return to “Unweaving the Rainbow: Science, Delusion and the Appetite for Wonder - by Richard Dawkins”