• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The chat with Professor Dawkins has...

#8: May - June 2003 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

The chat with Professor Dawkins has...

Unread post

The chat with Professor Richard Dawkins has been rescheduled!!! Please mark your calanders with the new date!Old date: Sunday, July 6, 2003 at 11:00am ESTNew date: Saturday, July 12, 2003 at 10:00am ESTSomething came up in Professor Dawkins schedule and the chat had to get moved. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience for anyone. This gives us all an extra week to finish the book.Please remind other members when you see them in the chat room...or maybe whenever you make posts on the forums. I would hate for this message to not get to everyone that would like to attend. I do plan to send this information in an email, but many members have bad email addresses in their profiles.Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
curttheprophet

Re: The chat with Professor Dawkins has...

Unread post

Chris, I have to work that day, so somebody else can have my spot in the chatroom. Hopefully you can get Pinker to attend a chat. Curse my luck.Curt. Edited by: curttheprophet at: 6/26/03 9:05 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: The chat with Professor Dawkins has...

Unread post

CurtI'm really sorry to hear that. Several people have said they won't be able to go now, but a few have been excited because they now can attend. Can you call in sick? ...or dead?Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."

Return to “Unweaving the Rainbow: Science, Delusion and the Appetite for Wonder - by Richard Dawkins”