• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Steve Gobin: Registering A Domain Name For Beginners

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
SteveGobin
Getting Comfortable

Steve Gobin: Registering A Domain Name For Beginners

Unread post

Hello,

If you want a website based on your name, your product or your project, or if you want an e-mail address that reflects you, you first need to register a domain name. This looks like a simple and straightforward operation but it may lead to unpleasant situations if you don't pay attention to some points.

Registering A Domain Name For Beginners will tell you how to register a domain name and explain you everything you need to know before, during and after the registration process.

I have been working for over 13 years in the domain name sector and a big part of my job for my past and current employers has been to help domain name registrants with their related issue. That experience gave me the idea to write this book and I am confident it will be very useful to you or someone you know.

The book is available on http://domain.gobin.info as well as on Amazon. Don't hesitate to post your review on any website.

Enjoy!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”