• In total there are 19 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Torn Trilogy-Over fifteen years in the making

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
SaraNiles1
Getting Comfortable

The Torn Trilogy-Over fifteen years in the making

Unread post

My name is Sara Niles (Pen); Josephine Thompson and my nonfiction trilogy (1084 pages) was just finalized in November 2011 after fifteen plus years of work.

The Torn Trilogy includes Torn From the Inside Out, The Journey and Out of the Maelstrom, all written in literary narrative style.

Snippet summary:

The Torn Trilogy includes Torn From the Inside Out, The Journey and Out of the Maelstrom, each of which is a variation of focus upon the theme of domestic violence, domestic abuse and family dysfunction told in a literary voice, using the driving passion of painful firsthand experience. The dominant tone does not feature a 'poor me' mentality, but features the global and universal truth of "the power of the human spirit under fire", a testament to the power of human resilience.
Amazon Link to E-book version: http://www.amazon.com/The-Torn-Trilogy- ... 715&sr=1-1

Thanks for the posting opportunity
Sara Niles
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: The Torn Trilogy-Over fifteen years in the making

Unread post

Hi Sara,

This sounds like a book series that could do a lot of people a lot of good. I don't see any reviews of your book on Amazon.com. You should try to get some up as quickly as possible so that people considering buying your book can have the reviews to help push them over the edge. I wish you much luck.
SaraNiles1
Getting Comfortable

Re: The Torn Trilogy-Over fifteen years in the making

Unread post

Thank you Chris, I will do that.
Sara

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”