• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Dale Larner

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Unread post

Vincent van Gogh was not as he seems.

I realize the difficulty in believing such a claim, especially for avid Van Gogh admirers, but this is no joke. The day has arrived. The truth must come out. Vincent van Gogh was a serial killer!

Painters are magicians, and Van Gogh was a master magician. Using his masterful skills to fool the eye, I found that Van Gogh had accomplished the great, but wicked, act of painting images related to Jack the Ripper hidden within his paintings, and specifically so in the painting the Irises.

Outlandish! Ridiculous! I know. I thought the same thing when I first made the initial discovery, which was of a face hidden within the irises, and I even set aside the discovery for two years. But when I returned to it, and when I looked deeper into Van Gogh’s life, it was no longer ridiculous.

The face I saw hidden in the flowers was familiar. It was a face I had just seen in a Jack the Ripper book—that of Mary Kelly, the sixth victim of Jack the Ripper. A photo exists of her as she was found on her deathbed with her face and body mutilated, and it was her near skeletal face that jumped out at me from Van Gogh’s flowers.

But it wasn’t just Mary Kelly’s face that was concealed within the blooms and stems. Remarkably, Vincent painted her entire body hidden in the Irises painting, and he painted it in the same position as in the photo. Vincent van Gogh knew how Mary Kelly looked on the night of her murder because he was in her room that night.

After I made the initial discovery, I matched up the details of Van Gogh’s life and 900 letters to Jack the Ripper’s dirty deeds and 245 letters, and I wrote a book about it. It took 3 years to complete the research and another 2 years to write the book, but it is now complete, and I’m getting the word out about Van Gogh's true nature.

Book Title: VINCENT ALIAS JACK
Author: Dale Larner
Wishful thinking release date: July 29, 2012 (Date of Van Gogh’s death)

See the hidden images and matches and watch the videos.
http://www.VincentAliasJack.com

For those on Facebook, here’s the book page—LIKE’s appreciated.
http://www.facebook.com/VincentaliasJack

Enjoy the adventure.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”