• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Really Ann Druyan?

#14: May - June 2004 (Non-Fiction)
pcnart

Really Ann Druyan?

Unread post

How do we even know the person we're scheduled to chat with is really Ann Druyan and not just someone pretending to be her? Forgive me for my skepticism. I have to admit I learned it (well what d'ya know!) from "The Demon-Haunted World."
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Really Ann Druyan?

Unread post

Very True!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of Pain
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

You caught me! This has all been one great big hoax. I'll be talking to her on the phone in the next few days to go over the details of the chat session. In fact, all of these author chats were set up by telephone. I'm a skeptic by nature and I wouldn't take such risks.Chris "For Every Winner, There Are Dozens Of Losers. Odds Are You're One Of Them"
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Today Ann and I talked on the phone for quite some time. I'm relatively confident that she is the real deal! What a fun conversation too. I think this chat is going to be quite enjoyable for everyone including Ann.Chris "For Every Winner, There Are Dozens Of Losers. Odds Are You're One Of Them"

Return to “Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - by Carl Sagan”