• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Thank you Lee Harris!

#15: July - Aug. 2004 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Thank you Lee Harris!

Unread post

I'll be sending Lee Harris a thank you letter for having the chat session with us last Thursday. I think we all enjoyed it tremendously, so please use this thread as a means to say thank you. I'll take your messages and include them in the letter. Thanks!Chris "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Re: Thank you Lee Harris!

Unread post

Thanks again for spending time with us. Your book was wonderfully insightful and, as I mentioned in the chat, joins the short list of books that have directly expanded my understanding of our world. The opportunity to meet you and your willingness to bounce ideas around directly with us expanded and enhanced the impact of the book itself and I deeply appreciate it. If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Thanks for chatting with us Lee...no hard feelings from Mr. P!I look forward to your follow up book!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. P
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Unread post

Thank you for taking the time to chat with us!
RickU

Unread post

Indeed, Thanks for joining our discussion and participating actively. It would be awesome to have you again. I enjoyed the chat session very much. In Vino Veritas

Return to “Civilization and It's Enemies: The Next Stage of History - by Lee Harris”