• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Live chat vs. e-interview?? A discussion

#18: Jan. - Mar. 2005 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Live chat vs. e-interview?? A discussion

Unread post

I just got off the phone with Karens agent and am thinking we might have some difficulty doing a live chat session with Ms. Armstrong. An e-interview might be a better fit with her schedule.She is currently finishing up a new book and then immediately going on a tour of the US. The tour should wrap up in late April, so a chat session wouldn't be possible until early May, 2005. May is a long ways away, and I'm worried about our interest level waning as we will be deep into a new book at that point.I'm considering starting the e-interview concept we have been tossing around for the past few years. We could present Ms. Armstrong with a list of questions, via email, and she could respond to them when she finds time. The e-interview would be posted in a new area of BookTalk specifically for such interviews.Chris Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 2/9/05 12:50 pm
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Live chat vs. e-interview?? A discussion

Unread post

Boo!Ah well...whatever you gotta do...Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Live chat vs. e-interview?? A discussion

Unread post

We should start working on a list of questions we would like to ask her.Chris

Return to “The Battle for God - by Karen Armstrong”