• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Nick needs to drop out?

#18: Jan. - Mar. 2005 (Non-Fiction)
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Nick needs to drop out?

Unread post

I just wanted to inform everyone that due to some personal problems, I need to take a break...I just cannot concentrate on reading and posting right now.If for some unfortunate reason I am still alive over the course of the discussion and things clear up, I will try to jump in again.Thanks!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Re: Nick needs to drop out?

Unread post

I hope things get better for you soon. In the meantime, we look forward to you rejoining the conversation.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Thanks Mad.Nick The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
yellowlight

Unread post

You will be missed.
Ken Hemingway

Unread post

We'll miss your ugly picture!!
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

:P The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

I actually made it through chapter 3 and started chapter four.Hopefully I will be able to gather some thoughts and post something soon...but where is everyone else? Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Unread post

Can't speak for everyone else, but I am really, really bored with this book. Part of that has to do with my own skepticism, I'm sure. Most of what was keeping me involved with the book in the first place was the promise of discussion in this forum, but with you waylaid by personal problems and everyone else seemingly preoccupied or uninterested, I'm finding that I have more pressing things to read. I may pick it up again if more discussion pops up, but for the moment I'm putting my reading of the book on haitus.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

I see your point...I am kinda getting bored too...although my time is kinda pressed now and my mind is still in turmoil over some things.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Return to “The Battle for God - by Karen Armstrong”