• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 836 on Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:57 pm

Wanted: One or More Discussion Leaders!

#30: Sept. - Oct. 2006 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Wanted: One or More Discussion Leaders!

Unread post

Wanted: One or More Discussion Leaders!MadArchitect will be handling the fiction section of BookTalk from this point forward, but in an effort to get the ball rolling with, "I, Claudius," I am putting out this call for Discussion Leaders.If you feel like leading this discussion, which really entails no more than being actively interested and involved in this forum, please make a post right here and let us know. MadArchitect can pick someone soon.
JulianTheApostate
Masters

Re: Wanted: One or More Discussion Leaders!

Unread post

I can help lead the discussion.FYI, I won't have time to check message boards during the day on workdays, and I'm heading to Hawaii for a week mid-September. Still, discussions here don't require that much moderation.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

JulianYou'll make a great discussion leader. Tomorrow I'll put your name in the forum description as the discussion leader. Sounds like you've done some reading that will come in handy during this particular book discussion period.Have you watched the HBO series, "Rome?"
JulianTheApostate
Masters

Unread post

Thanks, Chris.While I haven't seen the HBO series, I did watch the I, Claudius miniseries fairly recently.

Return to “I, Claudius: From the Autobiography of Tiberius Claudius, Born 10 B.C., Murdered and Deified A.D. 54 - by Robert Graves”