• In total there are 27 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

new member from Italy

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
rori76

new member from Italy

Unread post

Hi all,I'm Rossella a new member from Italy, Rome. I've recently enjoied the experience of a book club in Rome that I've decided to try this online version.My interestes range from literature to history and economics.cheersRossella
Ken Hemingway

Re: new member from Italy

Unread post

Buongiorno, Rossella!!
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Welcome Rossella!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

RossellaWelcome to BookTalk Rossella! You're our first member in Italy I believe. Have you entered a push pin on our member map!? Look for the map in the right margin of the Home page and click on it. You can show people on the map where you're from.Chris
lr1051

Unread post

Hi, Rosella!I joined this site just a short time before you did. Welcome from a fellow newbie!La Vaughn

Return to “Everything Else”