• In total there are 25 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

From one Booktologist to Another

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
moondarlin21
Getting Comfortable

From one Booktologist to Another

Unread post

My name is Mary Newhall and am a mother of 6 children and 2 grandchildren. I use to work in a Library for 6 years and loved everything about it. I read a lot and have a bathroom book, bedroom book, livingroom book, pocketbook book and a book at work. Plus I have a Kindle with over 3000 books on it. I taught my children how to read and write as soon as they started talking so they all love to read. I am currently going to college after 25 years and getting a Bachelor in Criminal Justice. I am training to be a tutor so I will be a Certified Tutor and my main subject will be in College Algebra because no one wants the job teaching it! LOL. I am currently writing my own novel and am in the editing stages, and wrote 6 chapters into my next novel. The titles are: Murder of a Village Idiot and the second novel is Murder of a Village Drunk, both based on the village where I live. I love to crochet and watch movies as well. I live in a small village of Bloomingburg, NY. I found BookTalk by browsing Google and Facebook. Hope to meet like-minded people and have fun.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: From one Booktologist to Another

Unread post

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the community! :-)

College Algebra was a nightmare for me and I am so glad it is something I never have to see again. I could have used a tutor like you way back then. It took me 3 attempts to pass the class.

Return to “Everything Else”