• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

currently reading Seventh Plague by James Rollins...glad to participate in a chat on his Sigma Force

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.

Which sigma force character would you like to have a drink with?

Grayson Pierce

No votes
Painter Crow

No votes
Seichan

No votes
Joe Kowalski

No votes
Monk Kokkalis

No votes
Kat Bryant

No votes
Rachel Verona

No votes
Lisa Cummings

No votes
other

No votes

Total votes: 0
Berj1999
Official Newbie!

currently reading Seventh Plague by James Rollins...glad to participate in a chat on his Sigma Force

Unread post

Rollins is one of my favorite authors... glad to participate in a chat on his Sigma Force books... tell me where.

so far i'm loving 7th plague... Rollins is magical and stitching together snippets of common and uncommon bits of history and science into a storyline. there's usually enough in the pages that makes you feel at least half able to participate in the dialog... fortunately there always seems to be, at least for me, plenty of "no way... is that true? how did he research that?"

also, i saw that there is a new Tucker Wayne book released this past summer... i have to get to that one too.

Return to “What are you currently reading?”