• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The White Death: Eliot's Journey

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
chrischristensen
Official Newbie!

The White Death: Eliot's Journey

Unread post

EDIT: With the gracious support of fellow writers, I have taken this down until it is fully ready for publishing. I seem to have jumped the gun. Newbie mistake I am sure. I will repost when it is live again. Thanks.

Just published my first short book.
A novella titled "The White Death: Eliot's Journey"
103 pages, 26,700 words.
https://www.amazon.com/White-Death-Elio ... 01GZMVR76/
$0.99 for now. Just figuring amazon out so I will probably be running a promotion with the next few days.
Reviews are greatly greatly greatly appreciated.

Description:
The world was dead. Mostly dead really. There were a scattered few who managed to survive and make it through this unforgiving world. Eliot was one of those, a survivor. He had only been four when the plague killed his family and now 13 years later he crossed the frozen remnants of society alone on an unknown mission that might just leave him questioning his sanity. He had help of course - his pistol on his hip and the rifle on his back - but ammunition was getting harder to come by and the hounds were still out there.

A coming of age tale of a different type.
This is a gritty story of survival, loss and the legacy that surrounds it all.
This is Eliot's Journey.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”