• In total there are 31 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Newest Newbie

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
L B Webb
Official Newbie!

The Newest Newbie

Unread post

Hello,
I have done some searching for a little while for a forum where I can discuss books and book ideas that I or others may have. I've finally found one! It's exciting beginning my interactions and talks with other writers and publishers! I live on the East Coast in America and try to immerse myself in different and new experiences. Writing is one of those! I have always had a compassion to write. Some of my other hobbies include: art, studying international relations, and topics on the military and history. I enjoy books that sit me down and take me for a ride, and books that allow me to see the story. Action, and adventure are my thing. I hope to gain and give solid feedback on the many ideas that circulate on this forum. Thanks!

- L. B. Webb
daydreamer1977
Getting Comfortable

Re: The Newest Newbie

Unread post

Hi, and I am new too, also an author, and just love meeting fellow authors to share experiences with, tips, etc. I spend far to many hours writing, or so I am told. I would not be me, if I did not write at least a few hours a day.

Sarah.
Crystalline
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Unread post

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy this site. I'm new here also and am participating in the current fiction forum discussion of "Tempesta's Dream". I published my first novel last year: "Desire and Red Wine, A Life's Journey" and am also an artist. The novel is a historical romance and my art gallery can be seen on my web site www.VictoriaNorvaisa.com
Hope you take a look :)...
daydreamer1977
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thanks. I am more than happy to take a look, and congrats, on the book. I only published my first book last year, early December, so still a newbie published author. Came here to find ways to help promote myself, and my book.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

With your interest in books, the military and history I have to recommend W.E.B. Griffin's "The Corp" series. Good stuff for sure.

http://www.webgriffin.com/series_corps.html

Return to “Everything Else”