• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Recently read: November - December 2013

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
ndta_ch
Getting Comfortable

Recently read: November - December 2013

Unread post

I am an avid reader of romance novel and recently I have read two amazing love story books, which I want to share here:

The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
If you've read Nicholas Sparks’ Books in the past, then this is another book which you will always remember. In the tradition of his beloved first novel, The Notebook, #1 New York Times bestselling author Nicholas Sparks returns with the remarkable story of two couples whose lives intersect in profound and surprising ways. Paperback, Kindle and Audio-book editions are currently available. Hardcover version will be released on next year.

Read about this book on Nicholas Sparks’ Official Site http://nicholassparks.com/

Life of Love by Santonu Kumar Dhar
A romantic novel by a new author - I read Amazon Kindle version of this book which was released on December 1, 2013. Great storyline with touching and heart breaking love story, kept me wanting to read more and not put the book down. Paperback version of this book will be released on Valentine’s Day, 2014.

For a first time writer, Santonu Dhar has struck gold with his words and expressions. It is hard to believe that this man hasn’t written any book before this one! What is most pleasing about the book is that it is written with love and the characters are real and can be identified with. The simple language actually touches your heart and makes the story come alive in front of you as you read through. Each page is a new expression of romance and each chapter, a new high! Santonu has played with the emotions of his characters so well that it comes across as a very warm story with a lot of truth in it. It almost feels like he has drawn inspiration from reality as I feel it is impossible to just imagine such beautiful stories and get it right in every respect. I am going to wait for the second installment and if he isn’t planning to write one, I would strongly urge him to do the same!!!

You can read a free excerpt of this book: http://santonudhar.com/LIFE-OF-LOVE-EXCERPT.pdf
techmyview
Getting Comfortable

Re: Recently read: November - December 2013

Unread post

Great. Thanks for sharing.
Reading is my Avocaion, Music is my Passion and Software Development is my Profession.
Book Reviews | My GoodRead Profile | My Technology Blog

Return to “What are you currently reading?”