• In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Discipline by Paco Ahlgren

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
LoverofWords

Discipline by Paco Ahlgren

Unread post

I read a blog regarding this book and I was intrigued due to its suspenseful plot fusing quantum physics and psychology together.

This book has had an affect on me like no other. I felt instantly connected to the characters, especially Douglas Cole. I found myself feeling like I was reading a story of nonfictional characters that I could possibly meet on the street. Sometimes I find myself in a coffee shop wondering if the people next to me could be the people discussed in the book. Ahlgren's story holds so much truth as to what is going on in our world today and it's chilling that it was written over 10 years ago. I usually don't read books more than once but it's been a few months and I am finding myself picking it up again to find some new insights that I may have missed the first time around.

READ THIS BOOK. You'll be thankful that you did.

Return to “What are you currently reading?”