• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The TRUE Face of Health Care Reform: A Physician and Patient's Perspective

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Dr. P.Y. Sun

The TRUE Face of Health Care Reform: A Physician and Patient's Perspective

Unread post

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if I could have your insights and feedback on the new book, The TRUE Face of Health Care Reform: A Physician and Patient's Perspective, available at Amazon, AuthorHouse, and BarnesandNobles online.
The book, The TRUE Face of Health Care Reform: A Physician and Patient's Perspective, talks about how Health Care Reform should START with input from the Medical Team, and then proceed logically from a central working plan. The cover art is of a boy's face, including the M.D. as brain (interior), RNs as Eye, Admin as Ear, Academics as Nose and Therapists as Mouth. I believe that the citizens of a country should have final say on how they would like their government run.

Here is an Endorsement of the book:
"The TRUE Face of Health Care Reform: A Physician and Patient’s Perspective combines medicine, spirituality, and poetry in an interesting analysis of our current Health Care system crises. In this book the reader finds a helpful criticism of the short-comings of our current Health Care reform and the necessary steps for real reform to happen.
-A. R. Evans, Scholar-in-Residence, Center for Clinical Bioethics,
Georgetown University Medical Center"

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”