• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Ch. 13 - How Jesus Became Savior

#88: Sept. - Oct. 2010 (Non-Fiction)
stahrwe

1I - PLATINUM CONTIBUTOR
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

Re: Ch. 13 - How Jesus Became Savior

Unread post

Robert Tulip wrote:Image

I am a bit curious about the product labeling;

The can says, "Designed to remove unwanted trolls..."

To me this implies that there are at least two and possibly three types of trolls:

Unwanted
Wanted
Indifferent

now, the question arises as to the method of designation.

It seems to me that my experience has been that the designation is a matter of perspective.
If a poster is in line with the majority opinion then comments are welcome.
If a poster is an opposing force the comments are unwanted.
I have not detected a case for the indifferent category yet, but it may be like dark energy, a theoretical possibility as yet undected.

Lest you think that Wanted trolls are in the same category as unicorns and leprachauns, I can show you examples of some where the perspective factor definitely came into play. The examples can be found in, Evil Bible Stories, Epistemology and Biblical Evidence etc. In one of the Evil Bible stories we got wrapped around the axle arguing about whether the population of the ancient world was sufficient to support the statistics of the story, a salient point if the discussion was about the accuracy of the Bible but in that case in wasn't. I won't waste any more time detailing the other examples other than to cite one thread which I believe was an intentional troll itself, that was a recent one titled, The Age of the Earth.

This will be my last post in the TEoG discussion unless I decide to submit some questions.
n=Infinity
Sum n = -1/12
n=1

where n are natural numbers.
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Re: Ch. 13 - How Jesus Became Savior

Unread post

Robert Tulip wrote:Image
A can of this and a can of whup ass is all anyone needs.
-Geo
Question everything

Return to “The Evolution of God - by Robert Wright”