• In total there are 18 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Sceintific-evidence of god

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
JohnMcAdam
No End in Sight

Sceintific-evidence of god

Unread post

Who here has found scientific evidence of God? I talk about who here has had experiences with God? Being a spiritualist, I have had a number of experiences. He IS up there. Anyone care to share theirs?

:)
John
Azrael
Masters

Re: Scientific Evidence of God?

Unread post

There is no scientific evidence of a God or Gods. My experience has been he don't exist.....
JohnMcAdam
No End in Sight

Unread post

Star Burst wrote:There is no scientific evidence of a God or Gods. My experience has been he don't exist.....
Well I am sorry you have never had an experience, but there IS a god up there and he is very provable. It is conventional wisdom that there is no evidence, but there is loads. Go research! lol.
Azrael
Masters

Unread post

JohnMcAdam wrote:
Star Burst wrote:There is no scientific evidence of a God or Gods. My experience has been he don't exist.....
Well I am sorry you have never had an experience, but there IS a god up there and he is very provable. It is conventional wisdom that there is no evidence, but there is loads. Go research! lol.
Don't have to. You cannot prove it no more than I can. Sky Fairy only exist in the imagination.
JohnMcAdam
No End in Sight

Unread post

Star Burst wrote:
JohnMcAdam wrote:
Don't have to. You cannot prove it no more than I can. Sky Fairy only exist in the imagination.
shouldn't you be writing in the atheism column? By writing in a column about religion and straying away from your own forum to tell us what to believe is kind of rude...
Azrael
Masters

Unread post

You ask for opinions. Don't ask and you won't have to worry about replies.
JohnMcAdam
No End in Sight

Unread post

Star Burst wrote:You ask for opinions. Don't ask and you won't have to worry about replies.
...riiight. Well, alright then. I was kind of going on the view of "has anyone had any experiences, please do tell us"... But what evs..lol :P
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Unread post

Hi John. Welcome to Booktalk. I agree with Star Burst that there is no evidence for the existence of divine entities. However, God talk can still be meaningful and imaginative, so please forgive Star Burst for his crotchety response. Most book talk regulars are atheist, but many have an interest in religion, as long as you don't just troll with irrational dogma.

Your ideas about extraterrestrials are really 'out there'. For a while I have suspected this is the most logical explanation for the pyramids. However, the evidence is very weak and speculative.
JohnMcAdam
No End in Sight

Unread post

Robert Tulip wrote:Hi John. Welcome to Booktalk. I agree with Star Burst that there is no evidence for the existence of divine entities. However, God talk can still be meaningful and imaginative, so please forgive Star Burst for his crotchety response. Most book talk regulars are atheist, but many have an interest in religion, as long as you don't just troll with irrational dogma.

Your ideas about extraterrestrials are really 'out there'. For a while I have suspected this is the most logical explanation for the pyramids. However, the evidence is very weak and speculative.
ah, hence the many atheist topics. Oh well.

There is a lot of evidence for a deity. Read these books if you wish...

Many Lives, Many Masters: Brian Weiss
Same Soul, Many Mobies: Brian Weiss
DMT: The Spirit Molecule: Rick Strassman
The Conscious Universe: Dean Radin
The God Theory: Bernard Haisch
Looking For Carrol Beckwith: Robert Snow
Voyage Into History: William Barnes

and my book, where I share a lot of the ideals of spirituality through my own experiences of testing the waters and finding them to be true....

but lets stick on to the topic at hand..and that is were ancient gods from other planets? Everyone always jumps to the pyramids, but there is so much more to that that its really silly to even jump to the pyramids (not you, but just in general when people do it). I could share this with you..
JohnMcAdam
No End in Sight

Unread post

JohnMcAdam wrote:
Robert Tulip wrote:Hi John. Welcome to Booktalk. I agree with Star Burst that there is no evidence for the existence of divine entities. However, God talk can still be meaningful and imaginative, so please forgive Star Burst for his crotchety response. Most book talk regulars are atheist, but many have an interest in religion, as long as you don't just troll with irrational dogma.

ah, hence the many atheist topics. Oh well.

There is a lot of evidence for a deity. Read these books if you wish...

Many Lives, Many Masters: Brian Weiss
Same Soul, Many Mobies: Brian Weiss
DMT: The Spirit Molecule: Rick Strassman
The Conscious Universe: Dean Radin
The God Theory: Bernard Haisch
Looking For Carrol Beckwith: Robert Snow
Voyage Into History: William Barnes
20 Cases For Reincarnation: Ian Stevenson

and my book, where I share a lot of the ideals of spirituality through my own experiences of testing the waters and finding them to be true....

but lets stick on to the topic at hand..and that is were ancient gods from other planets? Everyone always jumps to the pyramids, but there is so much more to that that its really silly to even jump to the pyramids (not you, but just in general when people do it). I could share this with you..

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”