• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Will you be attending the chat with Matt Ridley?

#10: Sept. - Oct. 2003 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Will you be attending the chat with Matt Ridley?

Unread post

Our chat with Dr. Matt Ridley is fast approaching. As you all know it is scheduled for Friday, November 28th at 3:00pm Eastern. If you're in a different time zone please check one of the following sites to make sure you know the proper time:www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/www.worl ... ne.com/You are all welcome to invite anyone you like to the chat session with Dr. Ridley, but be sure to limit your invitations to people you trust will be mature and respectful. I would really appreciate this.We will be using our personal chat room as opposed to the chat room on our EZBoard. You can get to this chat room by clicking on the "CHAT" link in the orange link bar across the top of every page on the BookTalk site. On our forums page the link bar is not orange, but you can still click on the CHAT link to get in the room. Do NOT forget that we are not using the EZBoard chat room. On the day of the chat many people will end up sitting in there scratching their heads wondering why everyone forgot about the chat. So the question remains...Will you be attending the chat session?Results (total votes = 7):Nope. Can't make it.&nbsp1 / 14.3%&nbsp I don't know, but I would like to.&nbsp1 / 14.3%&nbsp Definitely. Unless I have an emergency.&nbsp5 / 71.4%&nbsp Yes, and I am inviting others too.&nbsp0 / 0.0%&nbsp "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Re: Will you be attending the chat with Matt Ridley?

Unread post

I plan to be there. Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
Meme Wars
Gaining experience

Unread post

As California Arnold Schwarsinegger (?) would say, "I'll be there", (or was that "I'll be back"?)MontyMeme Wars Edited by: Meme Wars at: 11/22/03 5:38 am
PeterDF
Freshman
Great Britain

Unread post

Wouldn't miss it for the world!!!Peter
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Check out the new Home page folks...BookTalk HomeChris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
Niall001
Stupendously Brilliant

-----------

Unread post

I shall and inviting others.
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Unread post

I will be there!
Niall001
Stupendously Brilliant

--------

Unread post

: -->:"> Turs out that because of an exam I have, I won't be near a computer until 9 o'clock. Does that mean that, I'm going to miss the chat?

Return to “The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature - by Matt Ridley”