• In total there are 59 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 59 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Angel - "A delight to read...delicate, funny and wildly alluring." (Stephen Fry)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Sebastian Michael
Permanent Ink Finger

Re: Angel - "A delight to read...delicate, funny and wildly alluring." (Stephen Fry)

Unread post

Just a quick update on my last post (and I realise this is now very tangential to Angel, but it does have a lot to do with my current writing project, so it may perhaps be of interest to some of you who have read or are planning to read Angel...)

EDEN by FREI, the 'concept narrative in the here & now about the where, the wherefore and forever' that I started as a blog in August is now in full flow and has just entered its second phase, 'Heart', which deals, not surprisingly, with matters precisely thereof. (Though when I say 'precisely', I should perhaps also put in the caveat that in EDEN by FREI everything is really quite fluid and themes as well as story strands spill over and into each other; and there are at the moment intermittent posts also from the 'Random' as well as the 'and Soul' categories, such as the completely self-contained and continuing short story The Snowflake Collector: it sounds quite a bit more complicated than it is, best is to just have a look and browse, if the idea of meeting your younger self appeals to you; it is, after all, an experiment in publishing.)

Also, and this really the reason for the update, I've now simplified the domain to http://EDENbyFREI.net and I'm happy to announce that the blog (hosted on Wordpress, incidentally) is now completely ad-free and therefore, I hope, much more enjoyable.
Image"A delight to read. So delicate, casually cruel, wickedly funny and wildly alluring." - Stephen Fry

Angel by Sebastian Michael on kindle on iBooks in hardback in paperback
GrammaNonni
Getting Comfortable

Re: Angel - "A delight to read...delicate, funny and wildly alluring." (Stephen Fry)

Unread post

Gets my vote for a book discussion.
Sebastian Michael
Permanent Ink Finger

ANGEL is Book of the Day at onlinebookclub.org

Unread post

Hello Friends

I'm really very happy to tell you that ANGEL is Book of the Day at onlinebookclub.org today, 23rd November 2016, which means it is also available at a discount on Amazon right now, and just in time for Thanksgiving!

Thanks for reading, Sebastian x

http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... php?id=694
Image"A delight to read. So delicate, casually cruel, wickedly funny and wildly alluring." - Stephen Fry

Angel by Sebastian Michael on kindle on iBooks in hardback in paperback

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”