• In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

The End of the World Has Never Been This Exciting $0.99/£0.99 KINDLE SALE

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
stephentrayner
Official Newbie!

The End of the World Has Never Been This Exciting $0.99/£0.99 KINDLE SALE

Unread post

I know...reaching subject line, but hopefully caught your interest!! :mrgreen:

Anyway, get comfortable on that Sofa. Ensure a steady supply of hot drinks and snacks. Accept no interruptions, and try Kingdom Come-Book 1: Abaddon by me Stephen Trayner

After a 13 year period of procrastination,( that did involve the arrival of 2 children to be fair) I dusted it off, did some re-editing, and self published for Kindle!

An experience both exhilarating and immensely scary!!

Taking the post-apocalyptic theme beloved of so many writers, Kingdom Come-Book1:Abaddon lends it a fresh twist of fantasy.
Taking it out of, I hope, many of the well-trodden tropes, it drops the action in a contemporary setting with protagonists bounded in the real world of today, and the antagonists...? Well, let’s just say that Armageddon really brings out the big guns!

Available now on Amazon for all Kindles and apps for 99cents/pence this week, and you can of course get a free sample as per the usual Kindle set up

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1V4Y3B

Please do feel free to give me feedback :adore: as i've tried to give you a book that lets your imagination build the characters as much as the prose does, and action and pace that keep you flicking on.

Also looking for reviewers as well...so if keen, please get in touch through here or mail me at [email protected].
:thanks2:

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”