• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

My latest Read..."The Everyday Remember: Holocaust Legacy"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
AlwaysGoGirl
Official Newbie!

My latest Read..."The Everyday Remember: Holocaust Legacy"

Unread post

Hello! This book was recommended to me from Facebook because I enjoy reading about World War 2 and especially the Holocaust. I really loved this book, it was shockingly engaging. I usually can put books down and get back to the the next day but this was not the case here. I loved how the illustrations told a story of their own and it was all about the people and not just the event of the Holocaust. I almost feel guilty, it was a free read on Kindle Unlimited! I gladly would have paid for it in paperback and will buy the author's other two books in paperback.
https://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Remembe ... nav-subnav

David Weiss is the author and "Czech Mates: Holocaust Legacy" looks like my next purchase.
Ralph Webster
Official Newbie!

Re: My latest Read..."The Everyday Remember: Holocaust Legacy"

Unread post

Hi - I invite you to read my recent book, A Smile in One Eye: a Tear in the Other. It is the story of my father's Holocaust journey. It is available at Amazon - free on Kindle Unlimited or you can borrow if you belong to Amazon Prime. Under the brutal Nazi regime, this prosperous and patriotic German family - Jewish by blood, Lutheran by choice - struggles to survive. If you do get a chance to read it, please let me know so we can discuss. The stories of the Holocaust need to be remembered and never forgotten.

Ralph

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”