• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

New ebook format and app

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Hovhannes
Official Newbie!

New ebook format and app

Unread post

Dear Ebook lovers,

Hi there. First of all let me greet all of you here.

My friends and I are making a research right now to find out if you guys would like this new format of ebooks that is coming out soon.

Back in 1985 there were this type of books called "Choose Your Adventure" which allowed the reader to choose the plot by jumping through pages.

My question goes to all the writers and readers over here. Would like to read/write books in this format? Sort of creating/reading a non-linear (interactive) type of book where the reader can choose who dies, who loves who, and basically what happens next.

Thanks in advance for all the replies and comments. :)
hlawrence
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Re: New ebook format and app

Unread post

Hello,
This sounds interesting. I have never heard of that before. What is the new format called? The only formats I heard is audio, kindle, paperback, or hardcover. I would need more information before I decide to use something new.
Harel

Return to “Everything Else”