• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Howdy from AZ

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
letty007
Official Newbie!

Howdy from AZ

Unread post

Hello my lovely fellow writers! I am new here and let me say that I am excited to meet you all! :P
letty007
Official Newbie!

Re: Howdy from AZ

Unread post

In the interest of answering the question above-
I am female. I am from Houston, Texas- born and raised but now live in Phoenix, Arizona.
I have many hobbies- reading & writing (of course!), taking care of animals, taking care of people, painting abstract art, building things with my hands, learning about DIY home remodeling. I have reading interest in many subjects but my favorite fiction genre to read when I don't want to think, is HORROR! There are too many interesting subjects and things to learn to about to pick just one type of book subject.
I found Book talk from a dear friend of mine who is a published author and he is giving me the gift of connecting me the underground writing world. I am really happy to be here!
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Well, Howdy to you too letty, and :welcome: Having been born and raised in Texas myself, and having lived and worked in Idaho, Utah and Missouri, I can still say, "Once a Texan, always a Texan." :lol: Be sure to participate in the discussions here, they are interesting and fun. :wink:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”