• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hi, Just joined. So excited to be here

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
LonnieO
Official Newbie!

Hi, Just joined. So excited to be here

Unread post

My name is Lonnie Ostrow. I have been an innovator, storyteller, promoter and celebrity-insider for more than two decades. Since 2001, I have been the publicity/marketing director & researcher for the iconic best-selling novelist Barbara T. Bradford. I also serve as an editorial and marketing consultant for a collection of first-time authors through The Editorial Department. Previously I worked as a PR executive, promoting an assortment of first-time celebrity authors including Ray Manzarek of The Doors. From 1995 - 2001, I was widely credited with inventing the "living celebrity postal phenomenon." In all, I have worked with more than 40 legendary personalities from Bob Dylan to the Bee Gees, Sylvester Stallone to Jackie Chan, creating high-profile media events to celebrate their postal recognition by an assortment of foreign nations.

I am excited to share that I have my first book coming out on November 10 2016 called Poet Of The Wrong Generation. With Poet of the Wrong Generation I am hoping to have combined all my unique experiences to bring you a novel of love & betrayal, music & fanfare, downfall & redemption -- a fable of stardom's rewards, set in New York City during the 1990s.
Molly28
Almost Comfortable

Re: Hi, Just joined. So excited to be here

Unread post

Welcome, Lonnie. Hope you find this site useful. Good luck with your book :)
LonnieO
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thank you :-D
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Hello Lonnie and :welcome: . Always glad to have another member.
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
letty007
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hi Lonnie- welcome! I am new here too- glad to see that I am not the only noob. :)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”