• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

What, In God's Name?

Collaborate in choosing our next NON-FICTION book for group discussion within this forum. A minimum of 5 posts is necessary to participate here!
Michael Barry
The Great Gabsby

Re: What, In God's Name?

Unread post

Oh Interbane, of course it sounds like a children's story. When I first read the 'days' of Genesis it all sounded like a children's story to me too, probably because it was written in 1500BC. It's the scientific evidence that now backs up what Moses is telling us that brings it all into reality. It actually takes 60 pages to explain it properly. Most people approach my theories kicking and screaming, but they get it in the end. They get it because there is no where else to go; there is no alternative. You're already coming round to it with your admission of it being a 'neat' package? I can tell you unequivocally that Jesus was incapable of lying, and that's good enough for me.
Michael Barry
The Great Gabsby

Unread post

Thank you Chris. I don't know how this will all end up, but it's very exciting.
Michael Barry
The Great Gabsby

Unread post

Thank you so much, LanDroid. I'm always humble and I'm always the first to admit when I'm wrong. Could you really do it for me? I only got into all of this tech stuff to share my book. Like it or loathe it, it needs to be out there. A new topic that starts off with my pdf would be wonderful. All the comments that follow would then be related to the book itself. You clearly know better than me, what do you think? If I try to follow your directions I'm bound to mess it up. I want to change the minds of murderers; that's my goal. Sixteen years of research is a long time to find out if I'm right or wrong. I obviously think I'm right, and I wouldn't bother to go to all of this trouble if I had any doubt whatsoever.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

Michael,
Look for a Private Message from me. (Must be logged in.)
LD
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

This discussion is being moved into our new "Additional Non-Fiction Book Discussions" forum.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

Anyone who believes literally in Adam and Eve is a crank. The human genome has been stable for hundreds of thousands of years.
Michael Barry
The Great Gabsby

Unread post

Oh for goodness sake, it's the basic mathematics of subtraction. If you put a male rabbit and a female rabbit on a deserted island and return one hundred years later there will be thousands of rabbits. Read some biology. It's called ancestry, the family tree.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Look in the Additional Non-Fiction Book Discussions forum for the actual discussion of this author's book.

Return to “What non-fiction book should we read and discuss next?”