• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Which one Should I read First?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
ksyfullah07
Getting Comfortable

Which one Should I read First?

Unread post

Hey Guys,
I have two books on my hand gifted by one of my cousins(female :) ). But I am in hesitation which one should I read first?
The books are--
1. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
2. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

Please guys, help me to find the appropriate one.
ImageImage
Hey guys,
I am Khaled, a passionate blogger,enthusiast who loves to read. I tried to write some poems when I was 18 for my lover and failed to impress her :) and after that decided to reading and left any kind of literature writing(I am happy with that!!).

My blog: http://www.bookscivil.com

Enjoy your day.
Thanks
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: Which one Should I read First?

Unread post

Okay. I read "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" a long time ago. I have read all the original Harry Potter series, but not "The Cursed Child." Unless you have read the earler Potter books, I don't know if "The Cursed Child" would mean anything to you. On the other hand, "Lion" is the first book in Lewis's "Chrnoicles of Narnia" series, consisting of seven books. You can read "Lion" without feeling you are missing something, but warning, you mght get hooked. Good reading.
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I've only read part of the first Harry Potter book so I can't compare the two series but I really loved The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and The Horse and His Boy by Lewis. You can't go wrong with either series.

Feel free to select one and start your own discussion in the Additional Fiction Book Discussions forum. I'm sure some of us will join you. :-)
Murmur
Internet Sage

Unread post

I vote The Lion, Witch, etcetera.

Return to “Everything Else”