• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Reviewers Needed for new Paranormal Historical Thriller

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Patrick+K
Official Newbie!

Reviewers Needed for new Paranormal Historical Thriller

Unread post

Hello everyone, my name is Patrick Keithahn. I'm looking for people to read and review my new novel, Ring of Ages, just recently self-published on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Ring-Ages-Patric ... ng+of+ages

I like to describe the novel as a paranormal historical fiction thriller. It's a page-turner that'll make you think! Set in present-day Boston and medieval Europe, the novel parallels the lives of two couples and an unusual gold ring. How are the present and past linked? The ring reveals all.

I'm an editor by trade, and on top of that, I hired an editor to edit the manuscript, so it will be a clean read. The book is 293 Kindle pages. If interested, please send me an email at [email protected] so I can send you a link to the PDF, free of charge. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!
Patrick+K
Official Newbie!

Re: Reviewers Needed for new Paranormal Historical Thriller

Unread post

One more thing, I can also send you a mobi file instead of a PDF, also absolutely free in exchange for your honest review on Amazon. Thanks! PK
Bhaswar
Master Debater

Re: Reviewers Needed for new Paranormal Historical Thriller

Unread post

You can try booksyourbooks.com.
It could be helpful to you.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”