• In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hi, everyone. I'm a book campaign manager

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
MrsFine
Official Newbie!

Hi, everyone. I'm a book campaign manager

Unread post

Hello everyone, My name is Lisa Warner and I'm the campaign manger for the "The Unholy Pursuit Saga" The author Alma White whom I met approximately five years ago was already working on this series when she moved a few houses down the streets from me. I was curious about the new neighbor who seemed friendly enough but rarely came outside. So being nosy I decided to find out who was she. I learned she was and author and inside writing. I had no idea until I met her the vast amount of work went into creating a book. I learned it is much more than merely sitting down to write.

I would not devote my time to helping her promote this series if it was not outstanding. I must say it really is an very interesting book. It address topics that many others fear to address in fear of retribution. But I do warn it is not for the queasy or easy to offend.

It is an interesting series although it is a paranormal romance. That isn't the whole sum of the book. It's goes into the depths of the supernatural world. I'm not talking about sci-fi definition of the supernatural. We are all familiar with that, I'm talking about the depths one would find from vast research of ancient texts on the gods and goddesses of different ancient civilizations.

Upon seeing the problems she was having getting this work out to the world is when I and several other volunteered our time to help her. The campaign offers free gifts to all who contribute. I even threw in a Louis Vuitton handbag shall the fund raising be a major success.

Bits of the first chapter can be found at:

https://unholypursuit.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/27/

I would appreciate if you visit to leave a feedback. That is very helpful for unknown authors.

So far the series have received over 2,000 likes on Facebook and other sites listed. And this was all less than three months I think that is quite an accomplishment.

Thank you for your time.

https://unholypursuit.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/27/
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hi, everyone. I'm a book campaign manager

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

I'm moving this post from the Introduce Yourself forum to the Fiction Book Forum.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”