• In total there are 49 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

The Reality Principle

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Sid10
Official Newbie!

The Reality Principle

Unread post

Hi there - my name is Peter Sidell and I have recently published my first novella consisting of five unrelated fantasy/science fiction stories. I have always loved to write short stories since childhood, though never believed they were good enough to publish. After finding some old manuscripts buried in a cupboard after many years, I thought I would give it a go - following some (hopefully!) careful rewriting.

I have always been fascinated by stories with twists on reality and links to modern science, I guess that could be the influence of Ray Bradbury tales and episodes of the Twilight Zone on a young mind growing up. It would be great to get some feedback from the community on here and hopefully suggestions of new fiction from up and coming writers in the fantasy/science fiction genre. I am in the early stages of writing my first novel (which is somewhat daunting!), so I am always looking to develop and fine tune my writing skills based on any advice given.

For those who may be interested, the Amazon link is: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Reality-Princi ... B01HN9X1SI

Thank you and very kind regards

Peter

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”