• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

A SECOND WONDERLAND: A breathtaking fantasy novel

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
apcatellier
Official Newbie!

A SECOND WONDERLAND: A breathtaking fantasy novel

Unread post

Hello all,

My name is Axel Catellier and I am the author of A Second Wonderland. This novel is not easy to fit into any genre, but rather draws off of elements of magical realism, action, and romance. My favorite part of any novel are twists that I don't see coming and I did my best to incorporate many of those into this novel. Here is a brief...summary...of A Second Wonderland:
Book Summary:

A summary of this book cannot provide you with the answers you will find in its pages. It will not explain how muralists are turned into revolutionaries or how it feels to have your heart twisted with betrayal while watching your city be torn down around you. It will not explain the madness that results from drugs that steal our creativity from us as a company sits upon the bodies and glorifies itself with its profits. It will not explain the line Niccolo Storm has to walk between what is good and what must be done to satiate the blinding temptations of revenge. It will not reveal...what is reality and what is fiction.

If you find this at all interesting I highly encourage you to check out its website: axelpcatellier.com

Alternatively, receive exclusive content and updates here: http://tinyurl.com/zrr9dyk

Best wishes and feel free to reach out to me,

Axel

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”