• In total there are 52 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Losing Her by Belle Winters

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BelleWinters
Official Newbie!

Losing Her by Belle Winters

Unread post

This is a new book that I have self-published on Amazon. It is currently available for free for Kindle Unlimited users.

The book is full of drama and comedy. It show's how people can build their own families. The main character, Lucy has had it rough growing up. She's got a nut job mom and a boy that hates her. Landon is the guy that she once hates because of everything that he's put her through only to come to love him... then hate him again. Their relationships have a lot of up and downs and keeps you on your toes. Landon is your typical alpha male and does not share his woman.
Some of the other characters are Max, who is the cutest kid ever and helps bring everyone together. There's Nick the biggest goof ball ever. Erica, the caring sibling who is full of surprises. And finally Mel, Lucy's best friend who integrates into their lives.

I don't mind sharing more info. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts. I'm curious for other opinions. ENJOY!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”