• In total there are 27 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Debut second chance romance by New Author

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Amandakaitlyn02
Official Newbie!

Debut second chance romance by New Author

Unread post

Hi! I'd love to tell you about my just released romance, Finding Beautiful.

Synopsis:

A woman he can’t resist…A man that terrifies her…

Aria Morgan spent four long, painful months building herself up after having her heart broken. The last thing she wants is to meet a man that makes her weak in the knees. A man that calls her Beautiful as if that’s her name. A man that entices her to desire more than she ever has before.
Ballet was the only thing she loved and the feeling she got when being on the stage was the only high she wanted. When she meets Gavin, all that seems to change. Suddenly, she is thinking of things long forgotten. She wants his touch more than the air she breathes, yet her fears hold her back, even if the idea of losing the feeling he brings could break her heart in two. Why do his kisses, with both the gentleness she needs and the passion she craves, terrify her so much? Will Aria finally let go of her past and trust again?

“I’m going to give you the world. This is only the beginning, Beautiful.”

When an irreversible loss rocks her world and shatters it to pieces, will Gavin, a man so filled with love for the beautifully imperfect dancer be able to hold onto her when their shared pain becomes too much to bear?

Review Snippits:
"Filled with soul deep emotion and poignant characters"

"Oh Gavin! I fell in love with him from the first time He was introduced"

"Perfect story for a hopeless romantic like me"
With love,
Amanda Kaitlyn

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”