• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 736 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

Here we go!

#144: Feb. - April 2016 (Fiction)
froglipz

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Brilliant
United States of America

Here we go!

Unread post

So here is the smashbooks winner! I started in on Soul Identity the other day when I downloaded them. I think having some free books available should make it easier!
~froglipz~

"I'm not insane, my mother had me tested"

Si vis pacem, para bellum: If you wish for peace, prepare for war.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Here we go!

Unread post

I've downloaded a copy and will read this one too. But as you know all of the admin work on BookTalk.org takes up much of my time so I probably won't make many posts in the actual discussion. I do plan to read the posts, but my participation will be less than impressive. ;-)
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

got the pdf, will have a quick look as soon as i finish my current re-watching of the excellent anime series "Death Note" and will start in seriously when holidays start in a week and a bit's time.
froglipz

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Brilliant
United States of America

Unread post

Dennis Bachelder's Biography on Smashwords relates:

I have been writing for ten years, and I've spent over twenty years in the computer security industry. I grew up in New England, and then lived twenty-five years in Maryland, except for a nineteen month stay in Hyderabad, India. Now I live with my wife, our three youngest sons, and my mother-in-law in Bellevue, Washington.

My novel Soul Identity is half techno-thriller, half existential journey. It depicts an organization that helps you leave your money and memories to your own future life. Think about a God-less, business-based take on reincarnation--and the consequences this could cause.
~froglipz~

"I'm not insane, my mother had me tested"

Si vis pacem, para bellum: If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Return to “Soul Identity - by Dennis Batchelder”