• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

Niki's intro

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
niki
Official Newbie!

Niki's intro

Unread post

Hello. 8) My name is Niki. I'm from a Houma, Louisiana. I've been in law enforcement for 11 yrs. I've seen a lot of crazy things so I decided to take those things that could happen in my profession and write fictional stories about them. My favorites include but are not limited to: reading, writing, painting and getting into shenanigans with the bestie (who also works with me. we're always in trouble, I don't know why :roll: ) I love all things Henry Cavill. I am a firm believer that wine and chocolate are a major part of the food group AND I watched my favorite team win the Superbowl 50. GO BRONCOS!

I am a new author looking for ways to advertise my book which was how I found this site. I read all sorts of books: fantasy, crime, thriller, drama and romance but I find myself more attracted to the dark side of reading. I freaking love reading!
CoolSummer

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Experienced

Re: Niki's intro

Unread post

Welcome to the site Niki, you will find a good mix of authors like yourself and readers like me here. I hope you get a chance to jump into the forums to meet folks soon.
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
I am haunted by waters.”
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Niki's intro

Unread post

Welcome to the community, Niki. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”