• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Fantasy Novel - Virtual Me: Valkyrie

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.

Did you enjoy Virtual Me: Valkyrie?

Yes, it was an excellent book.

100%
Yes, it was a good book.

No votes
No, I did not enjoy the book.

No votes
I have not read the book, but intend to.

No votes
I have not read the book and don't intend to.

No votes

Total votes: 1
mikeocheskey
Official Newbie!

Fantasy Novel - Virtual Me: Valkyrie

Unread post

Hi, everyone! My name is Michael Ocheskey. I'm a fantasy author and have recently published a novel entitled "Virtual Me: Valkyrie." The novel is the first book in the Virtual Me series, which takes place inside a simulated reality. Each book follows the exploits of a different character in this simulated reality game. This first story follows the exploits of Lisa Hampton and her character Valkyrie. The book follows Lisa both inside the game and in reality. I'm currently seeking ways to promote the book to a larger audience. If you would like to read the book, you can purchase it directly from the publisher or via Amazon, B&N, or I-Tunes. The book is available in print format and eBook format. I'm also working on developing an audio book format as well. If you purchase the print book directly from the publisher, the book is available at a 15% discount for a price of $14.44 instead of $16.99. The eBook is available for $5.99.

Please help me in spreading awareness for this book. If you enjoyed the book, let your friends and family who read fantasy know about the book.

Here are links to the publisher and amazon:
amazon.com/Valkyrie-Virtual-Me-Book-1/d ... l+ocheskey
lulu.com/shop/michael-ocheskey/valkyrie ... 24487.html

Also, here's the back cover blurb:

Lisa Hampton’s life is full of monotony. With no family or close friends, her life has been a daily routine that includes work and little else. She has always dreamt of being spirited away from her existence and thanks to SimTech’s new Simulated Reality Universe her wish can finally come true…

The Simulated Reality Universe is a system similar to virtual reality, but with complete immersion. The mind is drawn into the system and all of the senses are active, making it almost indistinguishable from reality.

Join Lisa and her avatar, Valkyrie, as she delves into the world of Evanasia and all the wonders and dangers it has to offer. Experience the adventure that will turn her world upside down, challenging her perspectives on friendship, love, and loyalty. Struggle alongside Lisa as she encounters dragons, goblins, other fantasy creatures, and the most dangerous of all adversaries, other players
mikeocheskey
Official Newbie!

Re: Fantasy Novel - Virtual Me: Valkyrie

Unread post

I attempted to post an attachment of the first few chapters of the book as a .pdf, but the system would not allow it. If you'd like to view a preview of the novel, please click the link below which will allow you to download the preview file from my website.

michael-ocheskey.com/Valkyrie%20-%20pri ... sample.pdf

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”