• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

brother bob proves the existence of Christ.

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Re: brother bob proves the existence of Christ.

Unread post

listen bob

this thread is titled

brother bob proves the existence of Christ.

and so far all you have proven is that you are dumb, oh and you have proven that you should never give a sucker an even break :lol:

i cannot believe you pulled that shit :lol:
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

ok bob... :wink:

i've changed my mind

YES! i do believe in absolute truth.

and if you ask

how do you know? i swear i will hunt you down like a dog and slap you :lol:
Last edited by youkrst on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

:lol:
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

c'mon bob, go the FULL retard and ask...

how do you know?

:slap:

bob, this is page 5 and back on page 4 i posted this
Presuppositionalism is a school of Christian apologetics that believes the Christian faith is the only basis for rational thought. It presupposes that the Bible is divine revelation and attempts to expose flaws in other worldviews.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

all the best bob

and may your god go with you :-D
tat tvam asi
Reading Addict

Unread post

The existence of absolute truths in no way establishes the existence of God. The absolute truths you'll point to are things like universal law such as gravity, or something biological, or mathematics all of which can be demonstrated and observed.

However, can you demonstrate the existence of God on par with dropping an apple and observing the existence of gravity, Bob?

You sound like one of my elementary school teachers trying to set up a logically fallacious establishment of Gods existence to small children.

Do you have anything better than that or will you continue to flounder around grasping at straws?
Last edited by tat tvam asi on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

If you comb through bob's posts, the non sequiturs and fallacies are too much to keep track of. This isn't something that will change. He's spent his entire life using heuristical reasoning, falling into the gaps where heuristic overlaps with fallacy, and not realizing it.

It's strange, but for some reason it doesn't work to tell this sort of person that their methods are incorrect. They'll ignore your words or demand you're wrong. If they were the type with the disposition to face their errors, then they wouldn't be that way in the first place.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

No listen here guys. Let's look at the facts. I did not start this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have stated and will prove that God exists beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Would you just throw pearls before swine to let them trample them?

Would you just throw out there in public all of your evidence that you have taken much due diligence to obtain?

Not in a million years!

My claims are because I have numerous people that have read the book (of many different ideologies and age) that think the book is very good.

It was declared a must read for men that was put forth very logically in it order of presentation!!

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

OFten all the evidence in the world would not dissuade stubborn men.

My kudo's to Youkrst for acknowledging that he was wrong about absolute truths! But I would warn you to never not go into a cussing tantrum ever again. Period!

I chose to engage and give PARTIAL evidence of how God CAN be proven off of a blank piece of paper. If you choose to reject it, so be it. It is not my responsibility to FORCE you to accept a concept. That is the great thing about FREE WILL. You make your bed and get to lay in it.

I just don't want you to make the wrong bed! Still best wishes!

I just want you to be man enough Youkrst, that after the reading that you post your honest assessment.

Be man enough to give credit where credit is due. That is all I am asksing! NOt too much is it?
Murmur
Internet Sage

Unread post

I attached a kitten who has a bit of wisdom to impart. Can this kitten help a bit, brother bob?
Attachments
k.jpeg
k.jpeg (89.57 KiB) Viewed 5374 times
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

So you don't believe you are real, and apple is an apple and much more. Man that is not very smart.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”