• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

My Latest book 'Fast Metabolism Diet - 7 Day Meal Plan' is Free Today & Tomorrow on Amazonx

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
jesse
Official Newbie!

My Latest book 'Fast Metabolism Diet - 7 Day Meal Plan' is Free Today & Tomorrow on Amazonx

Unread post

Hi All,

My latest recipe book "The Fast Metabolism Diet - 7 Day Meal Plan" just hit Amazon. This book provides a 7 day meal plan for Halie Pomroy's Fast Metabolism Diet. If you are not familiar with the diet, you can find her book on Amazon as well.

I am running a pre-launch free run Friday Dec 18th and Saturday Dec 19th. If you get a chance please download a copy and checkout the recipes. Even if you are not interested in the diet, I think you will find the recipes of value, every download helps move the book up in the search rankings.

Link to the book: http://amzn.com/B019E0NL9S

If you do think the book is of value, please go back over to Amazon and post a quick review. Your review will help others decide if this is the right book for them. As a struggling author I truly appreciate each and every review that is posted on my work.

Happy Holidays, wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2016.
Jesse Morgan - www.fitrecipe.net

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”