• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Organic: Poems and Love Poems Inspired by Nature (Free from October 9 to 10)

A platform to express and share your enthusiasm and passion for poetry. What are your treasured poems and poets? Don't hesitate to showcase the poems you've penned yourself!
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
maugnesium
Official Newbie!

Organic: Poems and Love Poems Inspired by Nature (Free from October 9 to 10)

Unread post

Hi! First-time author here. :-D Organic: Poems and Love Poems Inspired by Nature is available on Amazon and can be borrowed on Kindle Unlimited.

I hope you can read and review my nature-inspired book of mostly love poems. There are 20 poems in all. Each of these poems are like a summer breeze: short, sweet, and refreshing. Organic: Poems and Love Poems Inspired by Nature will be free from October 9 to 10! And if you're on Kindle Unlimited, you can borrow it right away. Again, reviews are appreciated! Thanks! :lol:

EXCERPT:

like the stars

no matter how far away you may be
just like the stars:
your light will reach me

This poetry book of mostly love poems is as timeless as the subjects it is rooted in: love and nature. Each of these simple and bare poems will come to you like a summer breeze, mostly short and sweet. Don't mistake their shortness for lack of quality however, for, like love and nature themselves, the beauty of these poems lie in their simplicity.

Short and succinct but never mundane, these poems are sure to be a breath of fresh air, cutting across continents, cultures, and time periods to speak straight to your heart. There are poems about the beginnings and joys of love as well as of heartache and loss.

Thus, I present to you Organic, a nature-inspired book of mostly love poems that is exactly that: organic, with words that grew naturally from my love of nature and from love itself.
Hannah_Baston
Almost Comfortable

Re: Organic: Poems and Love Poems Inspired by Nature (Free from October 9 to 10)

Unread post

Sounds interesting!

Return to “A Passion for Poetry”