• In total there are 71 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 69 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New Release!! Murder Cove, a Die Hard-style survival adventure

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
cbostic
Getting Comfortable

New Release!! Murder Cove, a Die Hard-style survival adventure

Unread post

Hey, everyone! I’m thrilled to announce the release of my latest novel, Murder Cove! While mostly keeping with my tradition of outdoorsy, wilderness adventure fiction, there is also an indoors Die Hard-type survival element too—and a nice dose of humor. Here’s a quick blurb:

Jake, Luke, and Kevin headed out a few days early for Grandpa’s old cabin. After some spooky conversation about a twenty-year-old murder, scaring themselves silly, the guys spent the night in a marathon gaming session.

Jake thought they needed to actually do something, something fun, but when they hiked down to the dock to put the canoes in the water, they discovered something totally not fun…

A body in the lake.

After all the stories, a couple of creepy visitors that morning, and an actual dead body, they were all ready to go home.

But things got worse. Much worse.

Now available in eBook on Amazon. Paperback is coming soon.

Link to Amazon

Thanks so much for your interest!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”