• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Pyrrhonic from Buenos Aires, Argentina newcomer.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Pyrrhonic
Official Newbie!

Pyrrhonic from Buenos Aires, Argentina newcomer.

Unread post

Hi, I'm Pyrrhonic from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I was searching online for some information about Future Shock by Alvin Toffler, and I've found this website/forums. I found it interesting when I've noticed that in the current books being discussed was "Demon-Haunted World" by Carl Sagan. A title that I have in mind lately. And noticed that other title was related with Atheism. (A topic that I also have in mind recently)
I like reading, watching lectures and TED talks, taking MOOCs, learning music and chess, neuroscience, learning about computers, metacognition, psychology, sociology, mathematics, actually I try to learn as much as possible but I value mostly the scientific method for knowing, even though I recognize that my education has been influenced only in a small part by scientific studies. I chose this nickname just because I liked it and a quick definition is "skeptic", I don't go deeper it's just the nick. I have a small database with titles/authors in which I'm interested.
I hope to learn a lot here, and hopefully help somebody else.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Pyrrhonic from Buenos Aires, Argentina newcomer.

Unread post

You are a great fit for our discussions here on BookTalk.org. :-)

Welcome to the community!

I sure hope you stick around and join our conversations. We discuss lots of topics you say you enjoy and I have a feeling you'd make some great contributions. Please explore the forums, especially the Belief, Religion & Philosophy forum.

Return to “Everything Else”