• In total there are 27 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

A book to prove that not all accountants are boring

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Timothy Timpkins
Official Newbie!

A book to prove that not all accountants are boring

Unread post

I am a new author and my first novel - Work It Out With A Pencil: Outrageous Tales from over Twenty Years as an Accountant - is a humorous and semi-biographical story that aims to dispel the common held perceptions of accountants being boring, cheap, tax loving dullards. I was an accountant for over twenty years and spent the majority of this time having to live down and disprove these stereotypes.

The book contains raucous and hilarious anecdotes from my life in various offices which are interspersed with poignant tales from my personal life throughout this time. I would consider it a huge achievement if I was able to alter people's opinions of accountants across the world through the stories in my book.

The book is available on all formats from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and my own website www.timothytimpkins.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”