• In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New Book, "Find Your Purpose Using Science," Available Free on Amazon through July 13th (Review)

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Angel-Theresa1
Official Newbie!

New Book, "Find Your Purpose Using Science," Available Free on Amazon through July 13th (Review)

Unread post

Mr. Tsipursky has devoted his life to helping people find meaning and purpose in their life, and it shows in this well-researched monograph. The book combines narratives of several people who have managed to find purpose through science-based approaches with hands on exercises to help the reader examine their own meaning and purpose.
In my reading of his work, I found myself thinking about the way that I had lived my life and about those times when I, too, had a pit in my stomach when I felt like my life was heading in the wrong direction. I do believe that Mr. Tsipursky’s exercises will help any reader hone in on their own personal purpose and meaning.
I highly recommend this work to anyone struggling to figure out what their direction in life should check out this book. It is very short - only 60 pages, and for free, you can't go wrong.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”