• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
jetski
Official Newbie!

Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood

Unread post

Author: Jesus Villalobos
This book/e-book proves that Jesus left a definite sign which must occur before He can return. He called it the sign of the Son of man in Matthew 24:29-31, and it is throughout the Scriptures beginning in Genesis. Furthermore, once this sign is understood, we can find the exact date of His return. Matthew 24 has been misquoted by today's leaders. It is not the day of Jesus' return that is not knowable. It is the day of heaven and earth's destruction by His Father that He said was unknowable.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood

Unread post

29 Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 30 At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
OK out with it now: What is the day of Jesus' return?

Oh my gunness, this review by the author is disturbing.

What makes your information special? It's not like we haven't seen predictions like this many many times before...
Attachments
END OF THE WORLD.jpg
END OF THE WORLD.jpg (54.37 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

LanDroid wrote:What makes your information special? It's not like we haven't seen predictions like this many many times before...
but Brother LanDroid (oh ye of little faith) recall to mind the Saying of Our Lord which He apparently said retrojectively after quite a few biblical predictions of His return failed to eventuate as a sort of "cover every contingency" verse :-D
Our Lord wrote:And He said, "See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not go after them.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
United States of America

Unread post

Indeed every contingency is covered. Oh Lord, why does everything have to be so complicated?

Wait! Could this be the predicted Sign of the Son of Man, not seen in 2000 years?
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2015/0 ... -sky-video

Wait! He mentions "the Coming Flood"! Has Yahweh's eternal rainbow promise been rescinded?

Lord please help me, what is the date of thy return? I am weary from waiting and the PANIC is rising!
Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

:lol:

i loved the closing paragraph
Is this a significant astronomical event? Not really. "These planetary groupings in the sky have no effect on Earth or human affairs – except for one," says Alan MacRobert at Sky & Telescope. "They can lift our attention away from our own little world into the enormous things beyond. That's what amateur astronomers do all the time."
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Unread post

Won't be water but fire next time.

Matthew 24 says the end will come after the gospel of the kingdom has been preached to the whole inhabited earth, to every nation. That sounds like a prophecy of globalisation as a precondition for the arrival of Christ in power.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
United States of America

Unread post

Flood Rainbow Fire

An eternal promise
refracted in water and light
shining rare empathy
regarding our plight.
Accepted by minions