• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Unconditional

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Maitri May
Official Newbie!

Unconditional

Unread post

Martha was not born just to sit down and see her life passing in front of her eyes as watching a movie and she goes through a journey of changing her own mind, concepts, heart, self and ways of life.
She lives in the South of Spain during the sixties and seventies and meets a friend with whom she has dialogues and gives her advices, driving her slowly to change her perception and concepts. He always insists that whatever psychic power might show up in ourselves is not something that belongs to only one person but to everybody, because it is a part of our nature. The only difference is how much we believe in them and our self-confidence. In her teenage she finds out who actually is that friend full of wisdom and knowledge.

An internal as well as an external journey.
She travels to different places and countries from where she can enrich her being.
Few months after she worked as a volunteer in a catholic mission in Mexico, she went traveling in Central America and came the moment when she decided that it was the time to continue with her destiny of going to India, where worked also as a volunteer for Mother Theresa, but that experience made her decide to go to another path.
She has experiences that show her about the power of the mind and of thoughts. But like a coin, having two sides, with a God and a Devil.

She learns about friendship, relationships, education, work, money, as well as faith, intuition, God, inner self, psychic phenomena and past lives. She knows there's more in life than doing the same things like all the others. It´s just about the essential wisdom of listening to our inner self and following our dreams, even though it takes long time because still it´s difficult to erase the imprints engraved in our brains since childhood.
One should take risks, daring to do something even if people are always telling you not to.

I really would appreciate critics about anything, either theme, style, or anything related to the book. This is the first one I wrote and I might be an "ok" writer, but definetively not a seller or promoter, and I might have done many things wrong :x .

Please, have a look to it here, or in my web page maitri-may.com, or in http://www.amazon.com/Unconditional-Bas ... 505523095/ and as I said really would appreciate any feed back :up: .

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”