• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Shadowstyx by Valkyri, Poetry and Prose of Depression

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Valkyri
Official Newbie!

Shadowstyx by Valkyri, Poetry and Prose of Depression

Unread post

Hello, everyone. I am an author of a self-published book titled 'Shadowstyx by Valkyri, Poetry and Prose of Depression.' The ISBN # is 978-1-941-96909-0
This book deals with the thoughts and feelings associated with neglect, hopelessness, depression, suicide, rape, childhood sexual abuse and domestic violence.
It is an raw, honest and enlightening look at how devasting depression and its causes are. Not only will this book help people understand that they are not alone, but professionals and caretakers may find it an invaluable resource to help start a conversation toward healing and mental wellness. 14 million Americans have depression. I would like to get this into every hand, as an example of not only overcoming abuse and surviving, but thriving as well. It is available through McNally-Jackson Books in NYC:
http://www.mcnallyjackson.com/bookmachi ... yx-valkyri
and it is also listed on Amazon and Amazon.uk
I hope you read it, like it and recommend it to others!
:thanks2: Thank you!
-Valeri Kathleen Paxton-Steele

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”